E - Design is Back!
Hi Everyone!
I have decided to bring back my E-Design service!! I stopped doing it a while back because I got really busy with work (and still am, but i might have some help on the E-Design end! ;) And since there's been more readers around lately, I thought this would be a good time to start back!
What is E-Design?? Well, let me tell you. You contact me, we talk a little about what room/rooms you would like to re-do, about your style and colors, then I go on the hunt for inexpensive, awesome deals. I come up with a design, create a design board, draw up a few elevations and a floor plan, and send all of that to YOU along with a source and price list of where to get everything! Then YOU get to put it all together yourself!! (unless you'd like my help, which in that case I could be available!)
Visit my E-Design button on the top right for more info!!




E-Design is so fun:) Just wanted to say that I was looking at your blog while my four year old was next to me and she wants me to share that she loves the bed and the purple pillows. So maybe I have a budding designer on my hands.
ReplyDeleteJessica
stayathomeista.com