A Beautiful Ranch Wedding
This weekend, I got to be apart of a gorgeous, Tyler, TX ranch wedding. We got to see good friends and a beautiful, sweet wedding of a great friend! Whitney was a close friend from college who was also in our wedding!
She worked so hard to plan each detail perfectly and i must say...pinterest get ready!!
Bridal Brunch!
Wedding Time!
Programs had sunglasses attached for the outdoor wedding!
The outdoor venue was PERFECT and rustic.
Her cake set on top of a wooden log and bundles of flowers
The colorful flowers filled the barn!
I spy a few tissue paper balls ;)
I also got to spend some time with Whitney's sweet friend from Tyler, Caroline, who is also the author of the blog Sew Caroline! Loved getting to see her!
My besties from college!! Miss you guys!!
Whitney and Brian's first dance!!
The beautiful bride!
A cheesecake bar was the grooms cakes! AMAZING!
A few wooden doors and windows were the backdrop to the outdoor seating.
My handsome date!
Beautiful settings
An incredible night, a beautiful bride, wonderful friends. Congratulations Brian and Whitney!!





































what a gorgeous rustic wedding! i especially LOVE the centerpieces and the cake stand. That setting will make for some beautiful pictures. Oh and I'm loving our ikat dress at the bridal brunch :)
ReplyDelete