Sponsors!
I've started a new little thing around here...Sponsoring. My main goal with this is to help promote fun blogs as well as spreading our blog as well!
How it works:
- I'm "swapping" buttons with blog friends and then doing a special "sponsor" post on them to let my readers know a little more about their blog
- They post my button on their page, and I post theirs on my sidebar and give each other new readers to be exposed to!
If you'd like to sponsor swap, email me @ courtney.g.eads@gmail.com and we can chat!
So, without further ado... learn a little more about 2 of my newest sponsors!
Beverly at La La Love, Learn, and Laugh!
Hey! My name is Bev, and I'm a 20- something year old gal who blogs at la la Love, Learn, and Laugh! My blog is a fulfillment in my life which helps me to stop and be present in the here and now! I love to chat about things like...dissertating, beautifying myself (or trying to), my Bestie, Lauren Conrad, and of course this wedding count down that I'm on! Come on over and let's chat about life!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jenna at The Happenings of the Sagens
About my blog:
I started blogging when my husband,
Calder, and I took a 3-week backpack trip through Europe in order to keep our
friends and family updated! We moved to Colorado literally 2 days after we got
back so I thought it would be a good idea to keep it up so I friends and family
could easily keep up with us. Since then I have come to love blogging and it
has evolved into a place where I not only post about our adventures, but also
about interior design (I studied interior design in school!), new recipes I am
trying, and anything else that inspires me!
Why I blog:
I blog because I love to share things that inspire me.
It's a creative outlet for me! I also love how much there is to learn through
reading other blogs and challenging myself to try and make my blog better (by
learning a whole bunch of techy stuff I never thought I would be able to
understand... haha). It's been fun to start getting involved in bloggy
communities and make bloggy friends, too!





you are too sweet!! thanks for having me over to your hood my friend!! I'll be posting your pretty face up for the month of June! WOOOOP!
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting my 1st giveaway today to say THANK YOU! lalalovelearnandlaugh.blogspot.com!
Xo,
Bev