Guest Post: DIY Scrappy Wreath From Sew Caroline!
Hi Little Moments readers!
My name is Caroline and I am the crazy person the blog, Sew Caroline. When I'm not blogging about my life a as a newly wed, DIYs, fashion (sort of), and other tid bits, I am either busy creating fresh goodies for my friends, myself, or to sell. or working non stop at a local fabric store. Are you tired yet?
---
First, Gather your materials and pick your first fabric. Choose a front and a back side to the wreath (side note: I left the plastic on the wreath because I hate getting that straw stuff everywhere!!), wrap your scrap fabrics around the wreath, and start pinning!
My name is Caroline and I am the crazy person the blog, Sew Caroline. When I'm not blogging about my life a as a newly wed, DIYs, fashion (sort of), and other tid bits, I am either busy creating fresh goodies for my friends, myself, or to sell. or working non stop at a local fabric store. Are you tired yet?
---
If you're a seamstress like me, then you most likely have a pile of scrap fabrics lying around your house. If you do, then you're in luck. I've got the project just for you!
What you need:
-Color coordinating scrap fabrics
-Straight pins
-18" wreath
-Small piece of ribbon
First, Gather your materials and pick your first fabric. Choose a front and a back side to the wreath (side note: I left the plastic on the wreath because I hate getting that straw stuff everywhere!!), wrap your scrap fabrics around the wreath, and start pinning!
Layer the fabrics so that the wreath doesn't show from underneath, and when you're finished, add a loopy ribbon to the top and secure with several pins.
I hung ours on our front door over a command hook, and it looks just fabulous!
This project took me around 15 minutes and I had all the supplies on hand. holler.
want MORE projects for your fabric scraps?
Click here to see a list of all the DIYs on my little blog!
thanks so much for having me, Courtney!!!!
xoxo,
Caroline



Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!