May 10, 2012

Guest Post: Hawaiian Wedding Inspiration by Nicole Rene


When Courtney asked me to do a guest post I was so excited! She just finished an awesome guest post for me using her amazing interior design ideas! You can check it out here! Thanks again Courtney! 

When she asked me at first I wasn't sure what to do the post on. But over at my blog, Nicole Rene Design, I mostly create wedding inspiration boards since I work in the wedding industry! Seeing as she gets to go to Hawaii, I figured it'd be perfect for a Hawaiian inspiration board! I hope you all enjoy! And I am so so jealous she gets to go to Hawaii... I haven't been since I was 4... And all I really remember is sneaking out of the hotel early in the morning to see the pool and getting locked out of the hotel for about an hour banging on the door to try and wake my stepbrothers. True story! Anyway, Courtney have a fabulous vacation!!!! 








Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Thanks for letting me make a guest post for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow!!! I'm getting married in Maui next month, and you just made me even more excited than I already am!! I absolutely love that black tropical dress... adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.