May 16, 2012

Inside "The Bachelorette Mansion"

I have to admit....I watched the premiere of the Bachelorette for this season. I honestly didn't realize it was starting this Monday until I turned the TV on. But this year, it was filmed in Charlotte, NC.

I got curious about the house and found this local news station that had done a special on the interiors. Check out here for a tour of the rest of the home.

I don't know about you guys, but I wasn't too impressed! It feels like an old timey castle that is almost a little scary!
Granted..the outside is gorgeous and the backyard is to die for...but the inside?


I see Christmas -- green walls, red fabric.




Maybe plaid curtains are the thing? No, no i dont think so.





But how many of us would love a patio like this?!

Check out the models getting their picture taken at the pool haha

What do you think?? Any favorites from the 25 guy line up?
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. lol i watched the premier too! haven't decided on any favorites yet. I like the LA house better haha..but maybe they were just trying to keep it historically accurate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're probably SO right, historically accurate. I'm trying to open my views to our styles...its not working well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol those plaid curtains made me crack up!!!!! And I think my favorite is the pro athlete trainer! He is very attractive hahah ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.