May 16, 2012

Child Proofing my Place mats


One of my very favorite things about our kitchen table is my grey and white seersucker place mats! I adore these West Elm finds and i love how they are soft and contemporary. 

So in order to keep them soft, and grime free, I decided to go on a hunt to find some plastic place mats for the kiddos moving in today!

 I was SO surprised to find a great selection at our local Target! Now, I know i can wipe these guys right off without any trouble or staining ;)

For those looking for table top accessories and incredible linens, unique place mates etc...Check out Chilewich. They have some NEAT table top decor ideas and products:



We also have a few additional furniture pieces to add to our decor ;) 


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love wipeable place mats! We have an Ikea table, so I just use it as a wipeable placemat:)

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.