Jun 4, 2012

Chalkboards and Chalkboard Paint

This weekend I got to go to Canton, which is a GIANT craft fair/flea market/heaven for a DIY gu-ru!
AND i only spent $8. Yep... it was crazy. We looked around a lot, but I ended up only buying one little chalkboard to put in my kitchen! (pics coming soon).

Aside from framing a chalkboard -- which is amazing and makes for a great place to leave little notes -- you can use chalkboard paint, or spray paint (found at craft stores and Home Depot) to "chalk" pretty much anything you'd want to!

Like places on your walls:

Or even actual items!
It's a fun, easy thing to do and give your "old" items a "new" look!
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I would LOVE to go to Canton sometime..I've been wanting to go for years! Can't wait to see your cute chalkboard. I love using chalkboard paint, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST have a chackboard frame somewhere in my house!
    Love, Olga
    P.S.: Hey Courtney, just wanted to let you know that I'm also following you via Bloglovin'! I'm your 3rd follower!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.