Jun 8, 2012

Father's Day "Hero" Kit!



With Father's Day approaching quickly, I started racking my brain...What does Dad need?! Well if your father, or husband, is anything like my Dad, there isn't just a whole lot of things that he doesn't already have! 
When I found this cute idea on an adorable blog, I thought it was the perfect gift for any age Dad! It's a great "fun activity" to let the kids help you with, or it is a creative gift that brings humor and good food to a father of adult age kids ;)

Make a "Hero" Kit for your "Superhero" Dad! (Like I said...provides lots of fun humor ;)

This blog even has the printables for you to just run through your printer!!

The printables are pretty generic so you can pick out all of Dad's favorite foods to make this box complete!

Pick up a wooden box at a craft store and fill it to the brim! (You'll have to cram a little if your's overflows like mine did!)

I used clear baggies and colored baggies to re-package many of the food items! Then put it all together...

And it's ready to send on it's way ;) Thanks again to Alpha Mom blog for the fun idea!
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. this is too cute! Also I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!!
    http://jennaandcalder.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/one-lovely-blog-nomination/

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.