New Office Sneak Peak
Can't wait to share more of this new space in our home!! I spent yesterday painting, spray painting and furniture shopping ;) Lots of fun! Stay tuned for more!
Happy Father's Day!
Traci Connell Interiors is an expert in delivering unique design with ease of mind. Traci's impeccable eye for space planning and design combined with her in-depth knowledge of project management, differentiates her from other interior designers. Traci specializes in materials and furnishings that stand up to everyday life, giving her clients a “bulletproof” home for kids, pets, entertaining and more.
The award-winning entrepreneur creates gorgeous interiors that also offer livable-style. Traci says: “What good is a luxurious home if you can’t actually live in it?” That philosophy drives her to provide high-end interior design that really lasts for every one of her clients.
I'm officially obsessed with the color of that lamp! Beautiful. Speaking of things I'm obsessed with, I LOVE my new pillow! Thank you blog friend ;) I'm blogging about it later this week and will definitely link up with you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Congatulations on your new job!
I am waiting patiently for this sneak peek to become a full viewing! So far it looks amazing :) love the lamp!
ReplyDelete