Jun 16, 2012

Career Move!

Yesterday it was official.

I will be taking a new position as a high-end residential designer with a firm here in Dallas! I am thrilled about the opportunities that await and can't wait to start learning! I will miss all my co workers at my current job, but know this is a great move for me.

As apart of this job, I will be able to work from home several days a week!! (amazing!) So I am really putting my home office redo on the top of list these days! Today I am going furniture shopping for the desk.

Since the space will be shared by both Jeremy and I, I will need to create two areas, but this is what I am thinking for my desk. Hopefully I can find something like this!

I LOVE the glass sawhorse desks.









Wish me luck ;) If you know of places to buy these feel free to share ;)
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's great news! I'm so excited for you! I wish you Good luck to this big step in your carrer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Courtney!!! I'm so excited for you, I know you will do great there!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.