Long Over-Due Update
I have to apologize! My blogging has slacked off considerably since taking this new job!! Since I am so involved in the company, growth, and building of the business, I haven't been as diligent at my personal blog ;) I keep up our business blog Classic, with a Twist on a regular basis, so I have decided to post most of my "design" pertaining to my job on that blog instead of doubling up on this blog. I look forward to keeping friends and family updated on our daily lives, new house changes, and exciting happenings around here though! The posts just might not come as often as before ;)
Thanks for sticking with me!!
We've had lots of family happenings lately. Last week, we said goodbye to an incredible man of God, and light to us all, Jeremy's granddad. He was the man that married us 2 years ago and countless other people and family members. He had been battling cancer for one year now, and fighting through it everyday. 2 Sundays ago, he went home to be with his Heavenly Father. Such an incredible homecoming I am sure. I could do a whole post on describing him, his character, love for his family and go on and on.
He was a father and grandfather to 6 children, 20 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren. He will be greatly missed.
Today, we got to honor my grandfather and we spent the day with his as he was awarded his 50 year trophy of being a Chevrolet Dealer. What an accomplishment!! We got to join many other family, friends, and co workers to award this very prestigious award to my Granddad! Yet again, I could do another whole post on the character of this man and how he built our family and this family into a Godly, christian home and business. Congrats to him!!
As far as my new job goes, I am loving the diversity of things I get to do on a daily basis. It is great and I am learning a lot!
Here is a custom build we are working on right now...
Amazing double staircase at the entry
Overlooking catwalk from above into the living room
Shaker style Kitchen
Incredible master bedroom!
This is our concept for the space....a rustic elegance with creams, beige, taupes and a pop of deep turquoise!
Another home we are working on right now for a bachelor is this industrial home.
Can't wait to see the final product!!
I will talk more soon ;)










I'm sorry for your loss sweet girl, but so happy your family is so big you can all rely on each other to get through this difficult time!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on keeping busy with your new job. I'm glad to hear that you're lovin' it!
xoxo, Bev