Thanksgiving Week!
This past week was pretty, warm and fun! I love hot air balloons... and they were everywhere this weekend! I'm thankful for them ;)
Sam has become quite the cuddler... I can't get any work done when I'm home and she's beside me!
Then there's Sadie...she had a rough week. Did you know a dog could get pink eye?!? Well...they can. Sadie got it. After a trip to the vet an eye drops every hour on the hour...we have gotten over it..but are still pretty scabbed over ;/ yuck.
Saturday we celebrated our Thanksgiving dinner with friends and Sunday School class...WHILE watching Baylor beat #1 Kansas St!!
And i just couldn't wait any longer... i started to bring down the Christmas decorations!
Today, we completed a master bedroom installation at work. This is one of the first projects that I was heavily involved in from the beginning, through the design process, purchasing...and now installing!
This blue, grey and cream scheme creates a very calming, yet sophisticated look for a master bedroom.
A small seating group finishes out this cozy corner. Using Arteriors lamps, Vanguard Lounge Chairs, and a Taylor King Ottoman, this corner is very inviting to curl up and read a good book!
The antique mirrored armoire helped to bounce the light around the room.
What do you think??
Happy Thanksgiving Week!







Very pretty installation!! But I have to say I don't appreciate the comment about Baylor beating kstate!! Lol
ReplyDelete