Nov 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Holiday!

This Thanksgiving, we were so excited to have a little free time, do a few projects, and spend time with family. 
We usually alternate Thanksgiving years with our families, and this year was our year with Jeremy's side of the family!

I started out my holiday by making my traditional Pumpkin Bread! MMM it makes the house smell so good.

Then we went Wednesday night to see the movie Lincoln, in theaters. It was great! If i had listened more in history class i probably would have understood it better, but hey... i learned a lot!

Thursday, we headed to my sister in laws house for the family Thanksgiving DAY!
(she had already put up her gorgeous christmas tree!)

Erik smoked a turkey!

And all Jacob wanted was the turkey cookies....

Our immediate family!

And each year some of the "kids" put together a game of football ;)

It's pretty intense...

If you couldn't tell....


We happened to be on opposite teams.. I tackled him on this play im sure. (check out Jack in the background)

And after it was all over, we all felt about as tired as Sadie in this pic!!

The next day Jeremy put all the lights up outside! I thought the tree might need a few lights...so up I went.

I also finished a few projects around the house. One of which included a towel and 2 frames...walllaaa. Instant Art.

Christmas Decorations have been put up...

ANDDDD then it was nap time ;)
Have a great week!!
Photobucket

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.