May 11, 2013

A Lavender Wedding Shower


Well, Hello! I've been slacking MAJORLY on the blog posts these days -- So what better way to get back in the swing than to post about two wonderful showers I've gotten to throw the past few weekends?

Jeremy's brother, Josh is getting married this summer! And what's even better -- I became friends with his fiancé my freshman year at Baylor before he even knew her ;) Couldn't be happier for her to become family!!

Here are a few photos from her fun, and bright lavender shower from last weekend.
It turned out beautifully!!


Her cake might have been my favorite part ;) I had an EXCELLENT cake friend that made it look exactly like the picture I showed her!





The paper pin wheel backdrop was also pretty fun to make.... lots of colors!



The purple hydrangeas were also a perfect way to bring in the theme ;)




Can't wait for their wedding in August!
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. you are so good at party planning! I especially love the paper pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.