Jan 20, 2013

Gum Drop Pillow Pouf!

The Gumdrop Pillow!!
I finally decided to test my sewing skills and give the Amy Butler pattern "gumdrop pillow"

Since it is a pattern, I won't be doing a tutorial because the pattern is MUCH more descriptive than i could ever be ;)
But this is the first step -- cutting out the fabric. And its oh-so- easy to do with a dog rolling around on your fabric like it's her bed or something.

Really Sam?! 

But after a few stitches and lots of stuffing, my new pouf was made!!



And nothing changes...whether the fabric is made into something or just off the bolt...the dogs love it.


I love the newest addition to our front room! (now just can't wait to continue finishing up this room!)



Photobucket

4 comments

  1. love it! i want to make some! Where do you actually buy the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I will need a tutorial soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece! Love it =) Apparently, your dogs love it just as much, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the gumdrop pillow!!! And the pups make it sooo much better :)

    Happy Friday friend! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.