Jan 17, 2013

House Tour - Entry


The entrance to your home is the first place that greets your guests! (and you!) So make it count ;)
I made mine pretty simple, but classic.
Starting with a few accessories - A wooden chevron box (love!) and glass bell jars filled with layering pieces.

And also a mercury glass lamp! It's nice to finally have a little accent lighting in the entry.

The cheapest inexpensive part was the parson's style console! I decided to make my own...HA and of course I decided to start this project while Jeremy was out of town for business. 
DEFINITELY a learning experience ;) But i managed. 

It's a bit rickety but after I painted and secured it, I think it will work for now ;)
I also stacked a few bunching cubes beneath to try and hide the wires from the lamps ;/

It's all in the details!
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Cute! What is your table made out of?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's surely eye-catching!
    www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I'm not sure the name of the wood, but I just went to home depot and found wood that was thick enough and had them cut it ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.