Long Time Blog Catch Up
Whew!! Happy New Years!
It's been a while since I've bee back on here... I think the only followers I have left are my family, but at least I can keep them updated;)
Buckle down for a long picture filled post since Christmas!
We spent several days with my family leading up to Christmas and got to see everyone!
We headed back to McKinney to spend Christmas evening with Jeremy's family;)
Jeremy's brother Josh got engaged to Rebecca! Can't wait for their wedding in August.
The dogs had a great Christmas morning as well ;)
On our drive home from Stephenville we found...SNOW!! Yes, we had a white Christmas!
Look at this!!
We couldn't believe it!! It was SO pretty.
Sic'em!
I got several "decor" presents for Christmas this year...one was these new curtains for our front room!
And my new shag rug...yes i did just say shag. I know you think 70's when i say shag, but i promise this is a much more updated shag ;)
Sam loved it!
We spent lots of time with the pups over the break, and they loved the quality time.
Then.....our heater went out. Yes, in the middle of the snow....our downstairs heater went out.
After spending a night upstairs where the heat DID work, and a repair man coming out...we now have a new heater!
We spent a lot of time in front of the fire ;)
I decided to get handy and make the dogs crate covers...much prettier than the bars of the crate ;)
We also got a new pendant for above our kitchen table...and had some major "bonding" time installing this sucker.
But the result was worth it!!
And lastly on the home improvements....While Jeremy was out of town for work... I took that opportunity to start a new project. HA!
After lots of trials and errors...i had a very simple, parson's style console for our entryway ;)
Lots of family time over the break and now ready to get going in the new year!!
Also, check out the house tour page and i have updated several of the rooms with new pics!


Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!