Dec 15, 2012

Weekend Update

This past week was a fast and furious week as Jeremy was out of town for work, and I was finishing up projects!
Friday night, Stephenville made it to the State Championship football game! So we headed to the Cowboys Stadium to see the game.. and life long friends!

Miss Brealynn has grown so much!!

And Miss Sarah is as adorable as ever!!

It was amazing to catch up with everyone!!!

This afternoon ... apparently we were all in the Christmas mood, as Sadie decided a good place to bury her bone was in the stack of gifts ;)

I also did a little crafting for our neighbors and friends! An easy, and delicious little treat!

Scrapbook paper and mason jars held puppy chow and candy cane.


Sam was very confused as to why she couldn't have any "puppy chow" since it was called "puppy"!

Lastly... I got a new candle and candle holder from Bath and Body Works this week and LOVE it! 
It has been burning ever since ;)
Have a great week!
Photobucket

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.