Dec 2, 2012

Nephew Time!

The past week-ish, we've got to spend some quality time with our nephews, Jack and Jacob, while their parents were vacationing in Cabo!

They were very excited ;)

Thursday, I dropped them off at preschool, ready for a fun day!!

But about halfway through the day, I got a phone call saying Jacob wasn't feeling well ;( I went to pick him up and poor baby was not looking like he was doing good ;( 

After a long nap, and getting some medicine in his system, his cold started to feel a little better. 
So we ventured out of the house to go to Home Depot for a few paint samples. The boys picked their favorite colors ;)

And every evening ended like this....Santa bathtime!

The next day, I had a few appointments to go to for work, so Jeremy was chief in charge of the boys! 
Before I headed out though, we had some quality doggie time ....

And made mommy a birthday card!! ;) Happy birthday Jerica!

I left Jeremy this "medicine" station for Jacob... ;) He was a good nurse
  
So much, that Jacob took a 3.5 hour nap while I was gone ;)

Saturday, we were going to head to the Baylor game, but Jacob was still feeling a little under the weather, so we opted to wear our jerseys and go to the church christmas party instead of driving down to Waco.

This little elf followed the boys around all weekend and always returned to the North Pole at night to tell Santa if they had been good boys ... or not!

Church Christmas party! The boys got to spend some time with their cousin Maren!

 That afternoon, Jacob was feeling better so we we for a walk....and found lots of leaves!

.... and a fun trail!




This morning we headed to church and then got ready for their parents to come home this evening!!

Lots of fun times and glad we got to make good memories with them ;)
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. you're going to be the best mom some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 sweet bundles of joy... how adorbs!!! looks like they had a grand ol' time with their aunty! even through their sickness... he pulled out like a champ!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.