May 12, 2013

Fast Track Catch Up

I'm trying to get back on the blogging band wagon ;) 

Mainly for my Grandma and Mom who I know are about the only ones that read! Way to keep everyone updated when we are miles apart ;) What would we DO without technology?!

There's really no way to catch up the past 4-5 months shortly, so i just picked 12 pics to help do the trick! In no particular chronological order.....

We took a trip to San Francisco --- Celebrated Valentines day ---- 
My best friend had her first baby!! --- And we celebrated Easter in Stephenville
 I try and see Amanda and her new baby Drew each week --- We saw Zac Brown Band in Concert --- Again in San Francisco --- And Jeremy turned 27!
 Celebrated my future sister-in-law at her bachelorette party --- Had a date night ---
Got to help be stand-in-mom at the boys preschool luncheon --- And celebrated a great friends birthday
And I skipped so so much, but those were the highlights ;)
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Seems like you'been merrily busy! :)
    p.s.: see? your mom and grandma are not the only ones reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.