Living Room Facelift!
It finally happened ;) I was able to sell my big brown leather sofas and design a new sectional and ottoman to fit perfectly in our space.
I really couldn't be happier with how it turned out!
Obviously i never seem to make up my mind ;) So of course there are details that I haven't completed yet (like bunching tables in front of the ottoman, and painting the tray on the ottoman navy....)
I was also able to sell the tables I had and find a few that better fit this arrangement. My favorite is this Eileen Gray C Table. ah....
The pups LOVE the ottoman... they think it's their personal "dog bed"
The Parson's style console fits perfect on our staircase wall!
It's nice and deep too for lots of comfort!!
Here's a little before and after of the progression of our living room ;)
When we first moved in ---
First updates ---
New furniture updates!





So pretty! I know how hard it can be to pick a sectional. What are the dimensions?
ReplyDelete