Aug 11, 2010

New York!!

SURPRISE!
I'm headed to NEW YORK!!!!




Yes, Jeremy is headed to New York on Sunday, BUT we got it worked out to where I get to go visit!!! JoNel, (Jeremy's mom) had some left over frequent flyer miles that she let us have, and they ended up being enough to get me to New York and back! So, in 2 weeks, I will take a day off work and head up to the big apple! We are going to go see a Yankee game and go to Times Square and really just be together in New York! Thank you so much to JoNel!!!


The last only other time I have been to New York was this past Christmas, with my mom and a group and mothers and daughters!! All best friends ;) We had a blast!!

Rockefeller Center (it was freeeezing!)

Serendipity drinking our cold hot chocolate!!! mmm

Mom and I at MACY's at Christmas time...lets just say, I'm glad I dont have to do my Christmas shopping there!


Training Update:

Jeremy has successfully finished 14 TESTS in the past week and a half!!! I am so proud ;) AND his test average is a 97! I think he's pretty smart ;) I'd give him a gold star on his report card!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.