This week and last have definitely been an adjustment for both Jeremy and I. We are both doing quite a bit more driving than we used to, and it has been a little hard at first to get used to it. Getting home late, after a long day isn't necessarily the most fun in most cases. Something that has been on my heart lately though is, take each moment and make the most of it, don't take it for granted. It would be very easy for us both to get home each night and complain about driving, or being tired. But instead we have both decided that first, it is a blessing that we get to come home each night and see each other. That especially hit me while Jeremy was gone to California this week, I know I take just getting to see him everyday for granted. It makes us be more intentional about all our relationships when we think about that. We have lots of people in our lives that I would never want to take for granted. Secondly, this is a time that we can make our marriage even stronger by learning to be there for the other person when their day has been especially long. I know that God is using this new home, new jobs and new marriage to make us both stronger.
That was lots of serious talk ;) Just something thats been on my heart.
Here is some updates to the house I did while Jeremy was gone this week!
MY favorite part...the mantel ;) The clock was a housewarming present from my parents! (They let me pick it out though;))
This was the sign that our security system installed...HAHA massive..yellow..and it would scare me off...
These are our gigantic plants that we are debating what to do with in the back yard....just a LITTLE overgrown...
But the flowers are SO pretty ;)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend....go BU beat Rice tonight!


















The updates you have made look awesome!! Isn't it so nice to feel like its all coming together?
ReplyDelete