Oct 30, 2010

Fun Friends!

Last night we made a little trip over to Ft Worth to see friends we hadn't seen in a WHILE! 2 of my best friends from home, minus 1 (we missed you Robyn!!) and their husbands met us at Pappaduaex. We have so many funny memories, seeing that we know pretty much everything about each other, knowing each other since we were born does that to you.

Top reasons why life long friends are life long friends:
1. they know too much
2. when you say one word of a story that happened 10 years ago and they can fill in the rest before you have a chance
3. after you get married, your husbands have no choice but to be friends..good thing they like each other ;)
4. when you can spend a long amount of time apart but then meet up and its like you saw each other yesterday.

Here's some fun pics from the night!


The flash may have made everyone look a little scary with glowing eyes but oh well!


Girls Pic ( please notice how different the guys picture is ;)


Drew, might be seducing something, we don't know, and remi and jeremy are just posing for the camera!


No words...




Tonight,... dah dah dahhhh we are headed to the WORLD SERIES!

Don't worry we will yell as loud as we can, maybe i will get out there and pitch if I need to, I mean...as my friend lensie said last night...I can throw 11 balls and be paid the millions too. Thanks dad and grandad for the tickets!

And then we are going to get ready for the trick-or-treaters! Don't worry, Im more excited about getting to hand out candy than i used to get when I actually went to GET the candy!

This wonderful jack-o-lantern that Jack helped me carve will most definitely be lit and ready to welcome our trick or treaters!


But as soon as Halloween is over, there is one small problem.... I'm ready to start decorating for Christmas!! Jeremy thinks I'm crazy but I did get the few decorations we have out of the attic today and started to look at them....mainly the stockings. I guess I'll have to wait just a little longer. Hey, I can be thankful at Thanksgiving with Christmas decorations out!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.