World Series and HALLOWEEN!!!
As the 4th game of the World Series is going on as we speak...and as we wait for more CUTE as ever trick or treaters to come I thought I would post on the blog ;) haha
Last night was CRAZY! First off, Baylor beat UT! WHAT! And we didn't get to see it BUT I won't complain too much because we were watching a heck of a game ourselves! The World Series in person was so amazing. Loud, crazy, and proud to be a Ranger Fan!

The World Series banner with the Texas Rangers beside! Great weather...of course I got cold, but thats nothing new.


We were sitting right in front of the MLB network broadcast crew! (I knew none of them, but still neat!)
Since Halloween was here I thought I could be reindeer with ANTLERS in support of the rangers...but I just didn't have time to make those... BUT i did have time to make some orange pumpkin sugar cookies to hand out to the trick or treaters!
Jeremy said he wants to record me handing out candy because "i get way too much into it" and apparently I "ask too many questions" hahahaha aka I ask how old they are, what they are, what their favorite candy is... its just too much fun!!
We lit up our jack-o-lantern so kids knew to come to our house too!! Because we weren't quite on the ball enough...our neighbors had a great set up in their yard that even played music!!
Our neighbors, Shane and Melissa and little Alexander! They showed us up on the decorations!
These were the little bags we gave out along with the candy ;) there was only 11 bags so first come first serve!!
So far we've had
-Tigger
-a ghost
-a monkey
-a flower fairy princess
- a cheetah
- Pajama girls
- Indiana Jones
- Tony Romo
come and visit us!


















Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!