Nov 6, 2010

It's WINTER!!!!

Ok it might not really be winter BUT when it gets down to 40 degrees at night...i call it winter. We woke up to FROST on the grass today! And that just made in the inside of our house even colder!!!

I thought it would be a good idea to ride around in the golf cart today while Jeremy was playing golf...you know...just to spend some quality time together...only problem...i forgot it was FREEZING outside.



He did good! And i couldn't feel my toes for 2 hours.


BUT I did see a hot air balloon in the air!! That made it better ;) I want to ride in one, one day!


When we got home, I was in desperate need for a de-frost. SO we tried out our fireplace for the first time! It works like a charm and let me tell you, ive never had a gas fireplace before...and it is WONDERFUL! you never have to re-load logs...it just burns and puts out heat all night!!



Bea-u-itful!

1 comment

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying your fireplace! I agree that anything under 50 counts as winter weather :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.