Mar 1, 2011

And then there were four (don't forget the puppies!)

So today, I spent sleeping and trying to get over this cold/infection i've got going on. The one time i did get out, was to go pick up my prescription at CVS. I decided to let the puppies ride shot gun and come with me.

How can you say no to this precious little face!!??

They loved their crate-free ride!!

Today, was national pancake day incase you were unaware ;) So for dinner, I thought pancakes wold be a great idea!

And heart shaped at that;) ha


Jeremy made his specialty for dessert:

Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream by Jeremy Eads

1st: Blend oreos in the blender (yes look the other way girls)


Then add ice cream to the blender..


Blend until desired consistency...or until the wife starts to freak out that the blender is broken


Scoop into bowl and eat.


Jeremy's kind of recipe!

Tonight will be spent doing NOTHING and watching my manly husband steal all the little puppies haha

They love him ;)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.