March!
I had a pretty fast week when I actually got to work! Only 3 days this week... i think I could do that more often ;) Thankfully work has been VERY busy lately. I am working on a hotel in Waikiki. I think i should probably visit to make sure everything turns out right? But unfortunately not quite that far up the ladder yet ;) one day!
This week has been a RECORD! EVERY single night this week the puppies have slept all night without waking up!!! This is going on 6 days. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Sadie has mastered that pretty well. She hasn't had to go potty at night in months, but not-so-little Sam usually had to go once a night. But not this week!! She has slept all NIGHT!!
They have gotten to where they like to sleep on the couch while we watch TV at night ;) it is kind of cute

Guess what happened this week?? Trees started to bloom!! That means spring time is coming! I think that may be one of my favorite things. the beginning of spring time ;)
They didn't win this time but we know they will have a come back next game!
I took the puppies to watch and they were so tuckered out after the game that they slept all the way home!!


Let's hope this week's game has a much better ending :)
ReplyDelete