Jan 6, 2012

A Few Resolutions

It's not too late to make resolutions is it ? ;) Well, actually, I've been thinking about these (Jeremy can vouch for me), I just haven't really shared them yet!

I don't have a lot of wild resolutions this year...just a few that I hope will grow me, make me a better Christian, wife and friend, and challenge me.

When I asked Jeremy what his New Years Resolution was this year he said (pretty quickly I might add) "Make our marriage better!" Well, I was caught off guard thinking he thought he meant it wasn't good, and he wanted to make it good! HAHA Before I could get anything out (he must have seen my face) he quickly added "Because our marriage is GREAT and I want to make it even greater!" Whew, close one ;)

Here are mine:
1. Strengthen our marriage in Christ even more, aka "make our marriage better ;)"

2. Listen to the local Christian station on the way to work instead of the country station that I always listen to...not that the country station is bad! I just think that i might hear a few more uplifting things on this station as I make this long drive every morning..

3. Take a shower at NIGHT. I know, this is a weird one. Jeremy says this shouldn't be a resolution, but it is. I normally take showers in the mornings, and I've figured out that if I shower at NIGHT, i have way more time to get ready in the morning ;) So thats my plan. I'm sure my mother will be thrilled.
Check out West Elm's new Bath items here...they are great!! (and on sale)

4. Have a consistent quiet time.

Like I said, no long list.... just a few things I want to work on! 

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.