Jan 6, 2012

Our First Order!

I finally made up my mind and we made the first purchase for our bedroom redo! Here are a few sneak peeks ;)
This is the bed throw duvet at the base of the bed, with the fabric swatch for the headboard

The headboard will be a charcoal herringbone suede

Only bad thing about this great headboard is that it will be a 10 week lead time before we get it since it is a special order item with the fabric ;( But it will be worth it for the many years i plan on keeping it ;)
And the duvet!
Happy Friday!!

2 comments

  1. So cute! When you're ready to come decorate my house, just let me know. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right over ;) Precious picture of your puppy on Facebook this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.