Moving Along...
Now that I have figured out that I can "re-do", refinish, paint or recreate things that we currently have into something even more special and beautiful... I've got way too many ideas ;) Jeremy's being a good sport, but in reality, I know he's thinking..."whoooa, slow down!"
But...it's too much fun. Addicting? Oh well ;)
I've moved on to my living room now that the bedroom is almost complete. GOOD news is...we don't need anything NEW for our living room (or at least any new furniture pieces)
Right now, the staircase in our living room has a wood stained top to the banister but painted white vertical pieces as well as all white trim throughout the whole room...including the fireplace surround.
SO, I want to paint the banister top white to match everything else in the room. I think it will make everything a little lighter.
My inspiration image...
Also -- we have white built in bookcases to the right of our fireplace. This is where the TV niche is, as well as just accent niches. I saw this image the other day at Emily A Clark Blog and loved the idea! It would bring the navy from our kitchen into the living room!
Painted BACKS of cabinetry
And of course... a few new throw pillows to bring the colors together....
I've been throwing around the idea of bringing in another color ... but I can't decide... any ideas??
And one day -- this is not on the near to-do list. .. I want to get rid of our large coffee table and do something like this!
Its comfortable and workable!
Real Life: Remember that new bed base?? Well the trash had to go somewhere. Check out our driveway today on TRASH day. HA!
Sorry neighbors ;)








Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!