The "Bed" of the Bedroom = Complete!
Along with the "new" chandelier this weekend:

Our trip to Waco to see All University Sing:

...Our new mattress came in Sunday...which means...The bed is done! We are still acquiring new nightstands..but the bedroom redo we began around Christmas is ALMOST done!

Our trip to Waco to see All University Sing:

...Our new mattress came in Sunday...which means...The bed is done! We are still acquiring new nightstands..but the bedroom redo we began around Christmas is ALMOST done!
Here's a few (blurry and dark, sorry!) shots of the completed bed...
Headboard and wooden bed base from West Elm
Pillows (except for the plum pillow, which I made) are from Lacey Placey Shop on Etsy
Sunburst Mirror from TJ Max Homegoods
Grey and White Duvet from JCPenny
White Seersucker Duvet from West Elm


Courtney, it looks amazing!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good courtney! sounds like you had an exciting weekend!
ReplyDeleteI knew I had to be a follower when I saw this on someone's blog & came over here to check out the whole room! Because uhhh pretty sure my bedroom has a very similar style! Can't wait to read more! :)
ReplyDelete