All University Sing!
SING at Baylor...how to describe it?? I heard it described this weekend as "If Glee and Highschool Musical had a step child, it would be Sing!"
It's a huge Baylor tradition and so much fun for those participating and those watching (hopefully ;)
I was a Sing chair in college, and it was an awesome memory from college! So to get to see my brother perform for his first time in Sing was amazing!!
We caught a quick picture afterwards! He's a tad bit sweaty...I'm telling you.. it's a huge workout up on stage!
Here is his fraternity and their final pose! Their theme was "crash dummies"!
I had to go back and find all my old pictures through the years. I performed in Pigskin (homecoming performance of the winners from Sing) 3 years and Sing 3 years. I loved it!
Here is my friend Christine and I our sophomore year at Pigskin. The theme this year was "school girls"
Our sophomore year for Sing, our theme was "Trespassin" - It was a country theme!
Here's a bunch of our friends!
Our Junior Year at Sing was the year I was a Sing Chair, along with a couple of my friends. This was really about a year long process. We started planning it in April of the year PRIOR to the performances (in Feb of the next year). We picked out the music, made the choreography, painted the backdrop, made the props, and created the theme!!
Starting in January, we began PRACTICE and taught everything to all the girls...in 5 WEEKS!
Our theme was "Gold Rush"
A little bit of the "behind the scenes" work as we painted the backdrop!
We made it to Pigskin (top 8) and here we are our Senior Year performing at Homecoming!
I also had a great supporter this year!
Our senior year...last performance of Sing! Our theme was "Splish Splash"!
Here are all the seniors before our last time on stage!
Great ending for SING!










Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!