"New Chandelier!"
Goodmorning!! This weekend we are headed to All University SING at Baylor! I'll explain in another post more about that ;)
But before we headed out, I HAD to get in one quick house updated before we left. My friend Whitney had this great idea, when I told her I wasn't a big fan of our current light and wanted to get a new one. SHE suggested I paint my current chandelier!
SO...this morning after breakfast, I headed to Home Depot...Got some black lacquer spray paint and drop cloths and got ready to "re-do"
Now...I normally would take the light down, but knowing I didn't have a lot of time, or knowledge about how to get it back up....I decided to cover EVERYTHING with drop cloths instead. And it worked great!
After a little spray paint and new, round light bulbs....we have a NEW Chandelier! I also raised it quite a bit, because we don't/won't be using this room as a dining room, so we needed it to be able to walk underneath.
I love it! Thanks Whit for the idea!!
This is the only "before" picture I could find...but you can at least see how far it came!
Also, our new bed base came in yesterday!! We put it together.. "team building" I call it for team "Eads". And we were successful!! The mattress comes in Sunday, so for now, we are a little off-size ;)
The dogs LOVE it! Because they now BOTH can fit under the bed. Great.








Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!