Mar 13, 2012

Camera is IN!

Amazing gift Camera came in early!...I'll be busy reading up on it, learning about all the crazy settings, and taking a bazillion pictures from now on! Iphone...you've been replaced.

Excuse our "just got back from the gym" look, but what better time to begin the documenting?

And on whom, better than my two best subjects?! Puppy #1 and Puppy #2!
Sadie wasn't too thrilled about the bright flashes.... 

 Sam was actually quite enthralled!....

 Until....I got this face...WHAT is this?! 
Have a wonderful evening!

3 comments

  1. i need to get me one of those! you can definitely tell the difference in quality not only from an iphone pic (which is a given) but from the pretty decent point and shoot that I have! have fun documenting life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It is fun! Come on over to dallas and you can borrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I need to get one of these as well! It takes great pics! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.