Mar 14, 2012

Coral and Grey Craze

I found these ADORABLE images at Courtney's blog today...I think they would make excellent printables!! Way to go Court. Amazing. And I also am in love with these colors.



The "coral, grey, seafoam/mint" color scheme is slowly taking over the "yellow and grey" scheme that has been so popular for a while! While I absolutely love the yellow and grey, I do like the coral pop as well. I don't know... it's a tough one...what do you think?? Fav?

Coral and Greys:

Have always loved the backs of cabinets painted...this color really works well here.
Martha Stewart

Love this office. The grey here is a bit darker... and I like it! The rug is also incredible!

Small pic, but such a great sophisticated beach house look.
 Lynn Morgan Design

And really...these colors are perfect for a nursery. Love it all!

Yellow and Greys:
All images from Houzz

Adorable yellow furniture!




Hard decision....yellow or coral?!
Happy Wednesday!

5 comments

  1. Love those printables! I'm going to have to check them out! My vote is Coral, for sure. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bedroom in the first pic with the coral headboard! And I love your blog!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I think I like the coral most too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to say I'm leaning towards the coral too...grey is such a great compliment for any color i think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COURT I'm flattered and honored to have my printables featured on your blog - thank you!! I'll have to make you a custom one with a saying or verse of your choice once you decide on coral or yellow... my vote is coral! The bright pop (though yellow is also bright and happy) really just finishes the room in a happy way. Love them both though!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.