Mar 15, 2012

Springtime Already? Easter!

When I pulled in the house yesterday, I looked up at the tree in our front yard and realized....IT'S GREEN!! That must mean spring is here...right?
 

I love it, The green right now is so bright! Almost lime green, which makes me even more excited to get out and finish start the flower beds!
So, in honor of the "springtime" greenness, it made me start to think of Easter!

I have a tall vase that is filled with branches and I change out the flowers depending on the season. Since Easter is coming, I added a few easter eggs hung on ribbons that I tied to the branches.

 
A few of the eggs I spread around the base of the vase.

This is my one place to show off our china ;) So i make sure I try to! Check out the grey and white seersucker placemats- West Elm, thank you!

Do you add "Easter decorations" around your home?

On a separate note...as I was playing around with the new camera...I found something I've never seen before. What do they say....camer's point out some things you don't want to see??

See the muddy paw prints on our fence?!
This is "Sam's spot". She will literally sit her for hours on end (if we let her) and stare at the fence....waiting...waiting...until the next dog walks by (we live on a corner). So I'm sorry if you are one of the innocent by passers walking your dogs, and my 20 pound fluff ball frightens you....she is just making sure WE know, someone is walking by!!

This one, on the other hand....is quite content to sit inside and watch the world from the window ;)

And occasionally pick up the crumbs Dad spills when he eats his snacks...

I spy a sneaky puppy!!

We are off to the softball fields tonight, until Jeremy can play, (his knee will be fully recovered from his surgery this summer hopefully!) we will be the loyal supporters!

ALSO: be sure and check out my PAGES. I added "House Tour" which will be growing as I photograph (and finish projects) around our house, and I combined "Design & DIY".

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.