Mar 7, 2012

Transitional Online Design

A transitional style online design project:

A few weeks ago I showed a little sneak peek of an online design project I was doing for Connell Interiors. Today...it is complete! The client loved it, and it was super easy for them to implement and Do-it-themselves!

They supplied me with dimensions of their living room and kitchen, and I drew and rendered the space for them.

We added several furniture pieces to go along with their existing sofa and rug.

We also added chocolate brown trellis curtains to differentiate the tall windows.

The living room is a grey-blue paint color, while the kitchen is an off-white cream paint to contrast the white painted cabinetry.

We added bar stools at the island and roman shades in the kitchen
 An additional piece to this project was the "art package" we issued as well.
They had several art pieces they desired so, in order for us to make it as easy as possible for them to install and create, I labeled and drew it out for them

The client was a DIY fan and a pinterest junkie so she LOVED to create her own art!
 Here, I labeled how to create the art and where to place it.


She loved it, and I had fun creating it!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.