Home Office Renovation
As I've mentioned before...I'm looking to remodel our home office into something a little more "useable" and a space that we can BOTH use! I'm having a little fun with it...
(click picture to enlarge)
I'd really like to create a long cubby bookcase along the back wall to asthetically store my crafts/supplies etc. And making it both useable for me and my pharmacuetical rep husband....I'd like to create two desks!
One would be below the window (the aluminum chair/parson's desk option) and the other would be on the opposite wall. This would be "my" desk. What I'd really like would be an acrylic bar height desk with a sea grass stool! That way I can stand up when I want...because i do that a lot ;)
The colors I've decided on are the "color of the year" tangerine tango orange with a crisp with and slate blue (to coordinate with the rest of the house!)



Love, love, love it. It's totally me.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this room! That rug is so fun :) So glad to have found your cute blog!
ReplyDeletethanks everyone ;)!!
ReplyDelete