Last day for GIVEAWAY! + Some new backsplash tile
Happy Thursday! It's here!! I was asked to do a post on "glazed ceramic tile backsplashes" on a guest blog and I thought I would share it on here too! For anyone looking to spice up their kitchen or bath..take a look at these pretties!!
ALSO...DON'T forget!! Tomorrow is the last day to "follow" our blog and be entered into a GIVEAWAY for these fun things!!
Glazed Tiles: Something that has taken a new look and gone from traditional to TODAY!
Many of the tile manufacturers are coming out with incredible designs of ceramic glazed tiles.
They are incorporating them into backslashes and even FULL walls!
Ann Sacks carries this beautiful interpretation of the traditional hexagon design. With it's inverted and exposed edges, this tile gives much dimension to the room!
A new fad that I have seen up and coming is the use of glazed "subway" tiles. This is used in 2 different ways -- one with a white grout and one with dark grout. Both give off different looks that take a traditional bath or kitchen to something new, transitional and fresh!!
Walker Zanger carries this beautiful tile.
Ann Sacks carries this elongated hexagon alternating height glazed tile! I think this is absolutely amazing. They depth it creates along with the glazed look gives it a very sophisticated look.
This metallic backsplash is made for a very specific type of client! Anyone out there brave enough??
Lastly, Walker Zanger is wonderful about bringing COLOR into a room. Use this glazed ceramic as a wall accent or a small backsplash border. Either way...you get incredible color and forms.
A white, glazed ceramic tile can give a room and very fresh, clean look. Let's get to work on YOUR kitchen or bath now!!
See you all tomorrow!












Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!