Apr 11, 2012

I love Spring!


Yes, I do...It's so gorgeous outside, I love the weather and I just want to take my computer outside during work!

But I can tell you one that doesn't like springtime pictures...Sadie bear.....she wasn't having any bit of it.


Samantha jane didn't hate it, but she didn't love it either. This took some serious coaxing....I think I was holding bread above my head at this point...(girl after my own heart)

Everything is starting to turn green and bloom! I think one of the trees in our front yard might be a little confused....it's growing leaves on the side...oh gosh.

 I'm proud to say, my flowers we planted a few weeks ago are still going strong!

And our other tree in the front yard is obviously doing fantastic...no leaves on its side!

I snapped this picture of our caladiums in the front yard this week, and thought it was too pretty not to add a verse to it. Enjoy! (you may have to click the image to show the full picture!)
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous!! Hope you're loving your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to get a nice camera...your pics look great!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.