Nursery Designs (For a Friend!!)
One of my best friends from home (actually 2 are having babies! but this design is just for one of them) is getting ready to design her nursery for her new baby girl arriving in August! You can read more about her HERE!
She called yesterday and told me about the calming, natural, and earthy toned nursery she had in mind. I told her I would pull together some initial color schemes so she could get more ideas!
These are the top 3 she chose and then I developed a little more. These are purely for color inspirations, not any design work yet per say.
We need YOUR help! What is your favorite?!
A) This is a very muted plum-grey color I like to call "musk" and mixed with a bright white, and pale yellow to complement the beige-tan color for the base.
B) This scheme carries over a lot of the same purple tones from the previous scheme, but this time only uses them as accents, as the base color here is a pretty sage color.
C) Completely different than the 2 previous schemes, this coral and pale yellow scheme brightens up a bit with the colors!
Which do you like the best?!
Also... I've updated the House Tour "Master Bedroom" page with a little of HOW the design went about! Be sure and check it out. Hopefully a "Master Bathroom" House Tour post will be coming soon.





What a fun project! I have to say I like the first and last ones best :) cant wait to see what you come up with for the finished product!
ReplyDeleteI like the colorful coral one best! =)
ReplyDeleteI need ideas for Jackson's bathroom. Feel like posting anything for that?? =)
I'm all over it!! ;) I might have gotten a little something "jackson" monogrammed recently for a certain baby boy!
ReplyDelete