Apr 9, 2012

Rangers Season is Here!



You know, I grew up with my dad and brother always LOVING baseball...and we went to my fair share of games growing up. But not until recently... I supposed thanks to Jeremy ;)... I really do "get into it" and enjoy it! So ... I'm excited Rangers Season has begun!!!

We got to take our friends Tim and Amanda with us for the 2nd home game of the season Saturday night.

Amanda and I were roommates freshman year of college, and now we live within a few miles of each other in McKinney! God works in amazing ways ;)
We were so cool freshman year...and yes...that's us riding in the back of a car 

Now we are both married and even closer than we were freshman year!




Have you heard of the 24" hot dog? Yes, well...if you haven't, you have now. Tim and Jeremy ate the WHOLE thing. It even came with a T-shirt.

uaaggghh.


Look at the box...this is their last bite. All gone.




 Jeremy got a jersey from my parents for his birthday this year! Notice the Baylor cap and the player on his jersey?? (David Murphy was a Baylor Bear!)
It was all a great night! If only they had won ;( Better luck next time!!
Photobucket

1 comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.