Jun 29, 2012

In Progress.... Home Office


Today, I organized, sorted, arranged and cleaned EVERYthing upstairs in our home office. It is starting to come together! My first day at my new job is Monday and I wanted to have everything in semi-order for the day.

All the "bones" are together, now I just lack wall decor and a rug. Excuse my floating curtains, I've got to get Jeremy to lower the rod for me ;) The last curtains must have been longer!

The seagrass baskets turned out perfect for storing things that aren't "pretty"

I bought 2 stacking cubes from Target and spray painted them to match the room for my "magazine reading nook"

I love even more that the desk is glass now. 


The orchid is still going strong!

Desk accessories...


Eventually there will be some framed abstract art images above the tan ottomans for color.


I spy a puppy.....


We are so mean ;)


My desk area. I'm glad it's "calming!"

Stay tuned for more! Hopefully we will have my filing cabinet console soon and I am planning on painting it for a punch of color on the other wall (not shown in these pics yet) and add the wall decor!
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Court - it looks AWESOME!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love the pic of the dog in the shelf. Everything is coming together so well!! I'm excited for you to get everything finished and for you to be able to use it for your new job!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.