Jul 6, 2012

Sponsor Highlight

I've started a new little thing around here , and had a few sponsers highlighted last month...Sponsoring. My main goal with this is to help promote fun blogs as well as spreading our blog as well! 

How it works: 
- I'm "swapping" buttons with blog friends and then doing a special "sponsor" post on them to let my readers know a little more about their blog
- They post my button on their page, and I post theirs on my sidebar and give each other new readers to be exposed to!

If you'd like to sponsor swap, email me @ courtney.g.eads@gmail.com and we can chat!

This lovely lady is a Baylor colleague and fellow blogger! Be sure and check her out at The Hinton Hook-up!



Hey y'all! I'm Sara, the author of The Hinton Hook-Up. This blog is a day-to-day account of two newlyerweds living in South Texas with their furbabies and just living life, one adventure at a time. Luke and I love the Lord and strive daily to make Him the center of our lives. We also love to travel, work out, drink coffee, and go shopping (ok, maybe the last one is just me, ha!). Please stop by and follow our little blog!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.