A Miracle in the Making!
That one little word is the best way we can think to describe this EXCITING news :
Miracle.
Around May 4, 2014, we will be welcoming a little miracle into this world! And we COULDN'T be more excited and humbled.
Our family is growing and so are WE! Our hearts are growing, our faith is growing, and my belly is starting to grow just a little bit ;)
The past 3 months have brought so much joy, laughter, and faith-moments. This little life is the most exciting thing, yet scariest thing ever. How God can form this life inside of me is completely beyond my comprehension. Each time we get to see our little life through an ultrasound, it is so unreal, yet so real. How does that happen?!
God has really shown me HE is in control of this entire situation and he is capable so much more that we could ever imagine. And boy is He ever!! Hearing the heartbeat, watching the little legs and arms move around, seeing him/her do back flips... is just about the happiest moment.
As each week goes by, I begin to notice more and more things occurring to my body...And baby is beginning to show the world he or she is in there! (even though i can tell way more than anyone else;)
These verses have given us strength and courage as we went through the 1st trimester, and I love each of their meanings.
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. Prov 3:5
He is able to do far more than we could ever ask or imagine by his power at work within us. Eph 3:20
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. Ps 139:14
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. Ps 139:14
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Sam 1:27
We are so excited to share this miracle with everyone and can't wait to find out this coming FRIDAY if baby is a He or a She !!



Congratulations!!! You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete