Collage Walls
Something that I love, and that i easy as can be...is to fill up a wall with things that mean something to you!
Did you know it could be art?! I've blogged about this before, and plan to get better pictures when I can get home from work before dark ;) But I love waking up to this every morning...
Fill frames with anything from clippings out of a book, to quotes, to some of your favorite images.
Separate them all out on the wall and be sure to make sure they are completely randomly placed. It's something thats so easy, you can't ever mess it up! It's totally up to you!
Here are a few of my favorite from a few blogs:
Try it, and let me know how it goes!!
And of course, a few pics of the girls before this post is complete!
This is their "say cheese" pose ;)











The entire bedroom redo is beautiful, but this is definitely one of my favorite DIY posts! I bookmarked it so I will remember when I redo my single girl master bedroom into OUR master bedroom after the wedding! Love the look.
ReplyDelete