Yellow and Grey Wedding Shower
In a couple of weeks, I am getting to host a wedding shower at our house for a friend from work!!
So of course...planning is my middle name, and off I go to make a "design"!
Her colors are grey, black, yellow and white and she also loves the cute "mustache" cut outs:
Can't wait to post pictures from this fun shower!
NOTE: 4/28/2012 -- See HERE for the finished product at the actual shower!!
NOTE: 4/28/2012 -- See HERE for the finished product at the actual shower!!



I used mustaches for a few of Jae's birthday hats for the little boys---the cut outs are on pinterest---there are also cute cookie ideas that I'm reserving to use to Daniel's 1st birthday party-and you can buy a 6 pack of sticky mustache sets at Old Navy for $2 right now! I know the shower will be so cute!
ReplyDeletei love those tissue paper pom poms. I need to have a party so I can make some! haha
ReplyDelete