Mar 10, 2012

Pretty Pictures To Come....

The Iphone pictures have finally (almost) come to an end!!! I can't tell you how EXCITED I am to get this little (big) gem in the mail this week.
We've been talking about this for a little while, I've been doing lots of research, talking to friends who have it (thanks girls!) and I finally convinced Jeremy (or maybe the fact that I got an extra check in the mail from my on-the-side job helped him decide) and we hit the "buy" button!
It should come in the mail this week ;)

 So, until then..we will stick with the Iphone pics. 
It's been a pretty lazy day around here.
Sam's had it rough....

After my OCDness cleaned every square inch of the house, I finally sat down...and still couldn't sit still...so I started making some of the decorations for the Holland themed going away party that will happen here in a few weeks....
It's a paper windmill!
It actually turned out even better than I had hoped. I'll share tutorials after the party.

Happy rainy Saturday!

1 comment

  1. jealous!! ps- love the timeline of pictures you added on the sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!!

Powered by Blogger.